Tuesday 14 August 2012

A1rt3l:High speed Yourfreedom trick for W.B / Non VPN states


You Need Java to use Your Freedom VPN. This is a host based trick.

Download yourfreedom from here

http://www.your-freedom.net/ems-dist/freedom-20120712-02.exe


Create an account in their official website


http://www.your-freedom.net

1.Run yf . go to ports tab  . write 8080 in web proxy and check it . check the openvpn port , 1194 is written there





2.click configure .  select server connection tab . select 
a)connection mode http
b)port 80
c)address as your free home page (you all know it , so i wont post it openly for security purpose. who dont know , can pm me. I only know the free page for W.B. Other states , help others who dont know)





3.select account information tab and put your account details.

4.go to proxy settings tab  .  write proxy address as ems32.your-freedom.de. you can use 1 to 35 instead of 32 i.e. ems27.your-freedom.de..

Select proxy port as 443

5. Now save and exit .

6. next part is configuring your web browser . Go to firefox - tools - options - network -settings . there , put proxy ip as 127.0.0.1 and port as 8080 . 





7. Now connect in yf and surf in mozilla 


Imp: Dc every 14 minutes to avoid sim blocking and in each session download must be below 40 mb . I have dc ed in this interval and my sim was now not blocked . Though previously, sim was blocked twice , but now , taking this precaution , sim is not blocked .


See My Speed





For the security reason , high speed unlimited trick of your-freedom is hidden .. Please PM me for the rest of this Trick . Those having more than 50 posts and atleast 2 reputes, will get my instructions.. Ones who dont qualify, please dont pm me . I wont reply. And certainly dont flood here. direct pm me . Otherwise thread will be locked and trashed and nobody gets trick  

Mods, I have to hide it for security reasons and to not to block this trick . Hope you would support



No comments:

Post a Comment